|
#364, We can make the sun shine in the moonlight.
Sunday, April 18, 2010
9:45 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
"I’m done trying, if you want me in your life, let me know."Haiiiiiiii. My life's so screwed up nowadays. Motivation oh motivation! Where are youuuuu, :/ Mid Year Examinations are nearing. I've yet to start revising. I've English Oral tomorrow. I screwed up my Chinese Oral. I haven't been myself lately. Screw life and all its uncertainties and insecurities. You know, maybe paranoia really is taking over me. Haven't really been concentrating in class much either. Suddenly, I just feel like there's not much time left. I need to start studying. No more procrastination. Life's going way too fast for me to cope. It just feels like I'm entirely on my own. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: