<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#365, You are the only exception.
Wednesday, June 09, 2010 2:25 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
HELLO.
Okay, i know my blog died for a month plus already, can't be helped. I'm simply too lazy to blog. Oh and too busy too. Heh. Too many things have happened throughout the past one month. Mostly sad ones, and yeah, i don't wish to mention it here or anywhere on the web. Doubt anyone really reads my blog now, so heck. Why am i blogging still? Tsk.

Very tempted to try tumblr. Should i? :o

Ohyeahhhhh, holidays are here ! Midyears are over ! One hurdle down, 3 more to go ! Jiayoujiayou !

My results suck, like seriously sucked. Overall results for semester one, with no distinctions at all ! I'm disheatened, really. Though my maths improved, from C6 to a B4. Hopefully, i can keep this up, though i can't really cope with my other subjects. Sheesh.

4 Bs, 3 Cs. How pathetic. I want my distinctions back ! ):

Been going out with study group. For dinner/studying sessions/lunch.
Food is essential, right Shirley ? Hehe. :)

I've been eating too much. Fastfood and restaurants. Ohmy, i'm brokeeee ! >: Gonna go for Sakura Buffet on the last week of holidays with Study clique. Heh ! Supposedly, we are supposed to all chip in for Shirley, to celebrate her birthday. Gonna make the guys bring extra money, tsk. I need to save moneyyyyyyyyy ! I still owe many people cards and presents, nooooooo. ):

Okay, i'm only here blogging because I'm bored and have nothing here to do in the computer lab. Yes, i'm in school now, attending some MYOB course for computerized accounting. Maybe i shall edit this post when i get back. Its getting boring at my blog, don't you think?

Heading off to tuition later, tired from all these running around already. D:

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: