|
#366, I'm the girl with the worst attention span.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
10:28 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() HEYHO. I feel like I'm talking to myself, my blog's dead, really dead. LOL. Actually, I don't even think anyone reads it anymore, pffttt. Really should just let this blog rot and die. Diediedieeeee. Since O's coming, and I won't have the time to update it anyway. HAH ! I should stop comtemplating. Gah. Very tempted to try tumblr, should I should I? :o My holiday doesn't seem like a holiday. Tons of homework, MYOB course for the second week, Structured programme for the first week, tuition every Wednesday, and my own leisure time with friends. Oh, and going out to chiong homework like crazy. In the end, up till now, I'm still not done with all of it ! Ohmy. I want to get my results for the MYOB courseeeeee ! I've had enough of fast food. It's making me sick. -.- Okay, stop ranting. Updates updates ! ^^ TOY STORY 3 = AWESOME TTFM. (Y) Me like me like it alooooooooooooooot ! Hahahaha, probably because I'm a fan of animated movies since I was young, hehe. :) But its an awesome movie to catch, like seriouslyyyy. Laughed like crazy in the cinema, but sheesh, some people making fun of me because i laughed too loud, pffffttttt. ): Sakura = DEPRESSING. :/ I paid $27.80 for it and I didn't even get to eat the ice-cream there ! COOKIES AND CREAM AHHHHHH, can cry. )': But on a lighter note, was indeed quite full after the rounds of food and desserts, hahahaha. I ate satays with curry ! Ohmygodddd, i can't believe I did. But it wasn't spicy anyway -.- . Well. Everyone zihigh-ed in Yd's dad's taxi. Thanks for the ride though, i made it home on time, lol. :) I couldn't breathe properly the entire night, fucking miserable. GAH. Hate gassy drinks ttm! Anywayyyy, I learnt origami today ! :) Well, sort of. I learnt how to make a swan, hahahahaa. Ohmygod, so cool. I want to learn to make rose. :o Tuition was fun over the last two weeks. :) Mr Yeo went to the US for his SIX weeks holiday and throwing us in Singapore with Mr Teo. :( Hahaha, kay no lah, Mr Teo's awesome. The only down side to his tuition is that, there's homework. :( He taught us Chemistry and he shared his goodies from China with us. Looool, he even talked random shits with us like wahhhhhh. Especially yesterday. We were talking about stalkers and the orchard road flood, and he joined in. Ended up doing work for nearly 15 minutes only, hahahahaha. Mr Yeo's supposingly back today ! WELCOME BACK , HEHE. Shirley's birthday is comingggggg ! 28th June ! Yongding ! Weiyang ! WHY NO PLANS YET ! :/ I need to start studying. My mind needs to stop wondering. I have to stop the complacency. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: