<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#367, Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.
Friday, July 16, 2010 11:29 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

"You can only push a girl away for so long until she walks out of your life on her own. So be careful and make sure it is really what you want, because once she turns around, she isn’t coming back."

Throughout my absence from here, many things have happened, be it good or bad. This whole week's been pretty bad. Kinda still affected by it though... Sigh. Is it just me, or is it that the entire study group is breaking up...? ): I can't really say everything in detail because I think its kind of personal and only affected parties should know(?) Hmmm, but i'll stay happy for the sake of people around me who cares. :) I love you guys. Really. For being there for me, for listening to my woes and rants. I know its been very hard on you guys because of my emotions being very very unstable.. Been a real bitch lately. :/ My apologies ! And Jeremiah drew me a happy cookie to cheer me up somewhat, and the drawing's so cute. Heh. (Y)

I feel so dumb. I'm left with 3 months before O's and I still can't get the motivation. I NEED TO STUDY ALREADY. Gonna go find teachers for extra remediation, I don't care, pffttttt. I'm lagging behind, oh shit. :( Totally don't understand majority of the things taught in class recently. My maths class has been split into two groups. I'm in Mr Chan's one. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I guess I prefer Mr Chan, even though I always complain about him everywhere. Hahaha. :) My maths is improving, yay~ And I love tuition classes though sometimes its boring and I'm lazy to go that far and I always complain about going for tuition because its very far and i take a long time to get home. HAHAHA, run-on sentences are irritating, HEHE. Speaking of which, I took my O levels Mother Tongue Oral a couple of weeks ago, I think. Totally screwed uh, I kept on repeating the same thing again and again, and the examiners didn't look too happy.. Gonna keep my fingers crossed. Oh. Upcoming Tuesday is Listening Comprehension ! Ohmy, time is flying past very very fast. :(

Prep Exams on the 29th. 13th August is my O levels English Oral ! Oh saddddd, I need to stop the complacency already ! Somebody motivate me pleaseeeeeeee. I hate being bogged down by problems which shouldn't even be bugging me in the first place. Its affecting my studies, rawrs ! D: I'm racing against time, so much to do, so little time. I wonder how I'm gonna make it.
On a brighter note, we wrote an essay recently, and I picked the one word essay. 'Freedom'. The happy thing is I got a 22/30 for it. :D Totally over the moon luh, and I thought my idea kinda sucked ttmc. Since its pretty much common for the word 'freedom'. I told Shirley I was gonna read the dictionary to improve on my vocabulary. HAHA. I'm just kidding, I wouldn't do that . ^^d

OH. I suddenly remembered. Yongding gave me a bottle full of stars, awwww. So sweet ! Hahahaha, thanks manymany yeah. ^^ (yah lah, suaku lah, nobody give me before, sad right! :< )

Plus, Me and Krismine's alright now. Yay.

Told an inside joke to them just now. Sea otters are cute, don't you think? I think we need to find something else to resemble. Haha. :)

Oh. One more thing.
Krismineeeee, if you're reading this, I hope you're okay. You know I worried about you or not?! You're a strong girl, even though your posts made me tear. LOL. Stay happy okay ! I'll be here for you, xx.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: