|
#368, there's just no turning back, when your heart's under attack.
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
10:57 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() "A person can apologize endlessly and even if you forgive them, you can’t ever forget the pain they caused you." Hiiiiiiiiiiii all. Yes, I'm back after two long months. :) Might be the last few posts though, before Prelims start on the second week of school. Tiring. Sooooo, the last two months have been pretty eventful. Witnessed many things and seen how much things have changed. 40 plus more days to the big O's and I'm a nervous wreck right now. Oh yeah, and my birthday's passed by ! I'm officially 16 now, yeah baby ! :D Actually, being 16 doesn't make a difference anyway, my life's still the same as usual, haywired. Geeee. Thanks for all the wishes, presents and cards, much appreciated ! ♥ Okayyyyyy, so my life's screwed. Pretty much. How many times have I been complaining about that already? Sheesh. -.- Prelims are coming, dear motivation, where are youuuuuuuuuu ! I desperately need you nowww. I need hugs. ): People come, people go. It's becoming a norm for me, i guess. On the plus side, I've been to Universal Studios ! Fun fun fun to the max ! :D Sat on rides and took photos. LOTS and LOTS and LOTS. A pity I didn't get to sit the dragon rollercoaster though. :/ Overall, a really memorable experience. :) Afterall, I don't think I'll get the chance to go there again, not in the near future anyway. O: Christal's birthday party at her condo ! Downstairs. LOL. Quite fun , i guess. Played POLARBEAR and bubbles ! Epic, hahahaha. :) Actually, I can't really remember what happened over the last few weeks. Only those events which really made me really upset and stuff. Hmmm. I've seen how people can presume and jump to conclusions without getting their facts right, and shootings their mouths off like they know everything. When in actual fact, they know nuts about the matter. I don't like chihuahuas. They have a big head and small body. EEEE. ): Tuition last Sunday was awesome-st. Decided to celebrate Hsi Er's birthday, so went to Tampines 1 damn early. I WASN'T LATE ! For once. HAHA. Waited for Krismine to come and went to decorate the cake ! Hahaha, the experience was damn fun. :D Sat in Jinkai's car back to the tuition centre and I had a hard time acting normal. LOL. When tuition ended, out came the birthday cake ! Snapped like almost a gazillion photos with Jinkai's cameraaaaa. SO COOL, I FIRST TIME TRY TAKING PHOTOS WITH DSLR. I feel so noob, okay lol. Okay, gazillion's over exaggerated. About a hundred and fifty or so. Hahahahaha. Camwhored with Debbie and HsiEr at the back seats of the car while on the way to Geylang to eat dimsum ! :D I liek the food. Krismine ! Paigu ! HAHAHAHA. Have to admit lah, the paigu is nice. :3 AND. Unglam photos aplenty. ): HSH around 3 plus~ |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: