<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#369, Braced myself for the goodbye, cause that's all I've ever known.
Thursday, September 09, 2010 10:23 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

"Anyone can love a rose, but its takes a great deal to love a leaf. It's ordinary to love the beautiful, but it's beautiful to love the ordinary."

Woke up 2 minutes after my alarm rang today. My alarm couldn't wake me up TT ~ Gosh. Washed up, prepared, idle here and idle there then went to meet Juanhui. Met up with her after so longgggggg~ That busy girl, tsk ): I wanted to wear my contacts today, BUT.. i hate the tanline just above my cheeks because of my specs ): FUGLY MAX.

Shopped for her stuff, bought my stationery + hairband, met Ivan, went to XinWang to eat ! Ivan's treat, hehe. Rongfu came, then went arcade. I suck at video games, tsk. Walked to Ehub, caught up with Ivan along the way. He makes me mad. Literally. Played POOL. 8) MY FIRST TIME SINCE I TURNED 16, HAHAHAHA. I suck at it, i hit the cue ball into the hole on the first try, cool or what. (Y). Afterwards, comtemplated on whether we should watch 'Vampires Suck' or go Kbox. Decided on the latter, FIRST TIME GO KBOX ALSO. HAHAHAHA. OHMY.. I'm so cha jin and suakuuuuuu. -.-" They bought alcohol, and I REFUSED TO TRY. I'm so pure, hahahahaha. :B

Rongfu went to work after that so left the three of us.
Didn't want to sing at first. Laughed like mad because of Ivan's singing. He keep saying I act cute, pfftttttt. ): Guailan him by saying, "Cute people no need act cute one. :D" HAHAHAHA. I'm so guailan today. Sang my heart outttttt, while Juanhui passed out. ._. That girl got drunkkkkkk, tsk. Scared the broad daylights outta me, seriously. No matter how i slap her, or call her to wake up, no response one ley ! And she kicked me ! Because I pulled her leg in an attempt to prevent her from rolling off the sofa. She started squirming around like a caterpillar and she rolled onto the floor. -_- Even Ivan had trouble trying to prevent her from rolling off the sofa. Went to the toilet to wake her up, in the end i thought she passed out in the toilet, keep banging her door. LOL. People stare at me like wtf. Went back afterwards and sang Justin Bieber's songs, HAHAHAHA. ♥ Me likeeeeeeey. HSH at around 6 .

I wanna go Kbox again !~

Today's awesome. :)
Although i wasted the day instead of studying, lol. Shit. Gonna chiong GEOGRAPHY essays tomorrow. YESSAH.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: