|
#371: Life's no bed of roses.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
11:45 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Heyhihelloszxc. Nothing much to post. Jonas cheered me up , and so did Sookwai. So I guess I'm much better now. Heh. My mood changes very fast at times, i wonder why. We're zihigh-ing on msn now. Geeee. I hope they're going Graduation Night with meh. ): I don't wanna go alone! Venus would be in Korea then! Sigh. (ewwwww gross, i just caught a mosquito in my hand, ahhhhhh) Hey ! I'm very excited for red camp. OH. On another note, I'm gonna go jobhunting with Sookwai, hehehe. YAY. But its hard, since she hasn't turned 16 yet... O: Until late December. Woahhhh. Ohhhhhhh, (L) I can feel my freeeeeeeeeeeeedom coming , yessah ^^v . I hope I'm really over it. Since I told myself that I am. HI BROTHER, I KNOW YOU READ THIS. YOU'VE BEEN A DEAR BROTHER THESE FEW MONTHS. THANKSVERYVERYMUCH YAH. STOP BULLYING ME , KAYTHXBAI. LOVE YOU! ♥ |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: