|
#373: False fronts.
Friday, March 18, 2011
6:07 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() "I'll spend forever, wondering if you knew." Been a really long time since I blogged about my life. Lost touch much? Just came home after spending an entire day at Juan's. ♥ And I overslept today! Genius much, for not setting alarm on my phone. Sheesh. But anyway! I'm happygirl94 today! Hehe. Not because its a certain somebody's birthday , but cause I think its been a long time since I spend one full day at Bestfie's house! :o &MONOPOLY DEAL IS MY NEW LUV. HEHE. :3 Mixed feelings now. Sigh. Hmmmm, got chosen for NPSU FOC by the way. Since when was I ever this lucky man. :l Why can't it be luck in other things huh?! Shag die. :( Still hesitating thou, wondering since its an overnight camp. 4D3N ! Should I go, or should I not?~ Its giving me a big headache, argh. Because when others told me that what I could be thinking ain't right. Turns out, I'm indeed right, aren't I? I know my limits, I know where I stand. Doesn't take me much to figure it out. But despite crushing my own hopes, I still had that teenyweenyitsybitsy lil' hope that maybe it could be true, what others say. But then... Its a dream, just another dream. I guess, its time to wake up now. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: