|
#374: If we loved again, I swear I'd love you right.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
6:30 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() "Onuris ah, eh ah eh ah, here we go go, onu onuris ah !" I'm back ! From FOC ! And here comes the after effects of camp : FEVER. Its like a common scenario every single time i'm back from any camp. Oh gosh. Why won't the virus stop haunting me. ): So camp was great ! Like totally awesome. I'm so glad I went, and didn't turn back last minute. Though I went there alone, I came back with many memories and new found friends ! :') ♥ They're like the bomb man. I miss them already. Outing with Odessa tomorrow ! Kekeke ! :D Lots and lots of unglam moments in camp. And many memories too. I miss FOC. I miss Pantheon. I miss cheering till my voice cracks. I miss waking up to seeing everyone still sleeping. I miss how we will always joke and tease each other. I miss how we would go all enthu and high for no reason. I miss how Odessa instantly clicked with each other. I miss the bonds we had made. I miss the short shower times (okay... not really). I miss how we always exchange food with each other. I miss playing Smurfs with Valencia. I miss the bigbig servings of food. I miss the games. I miss the H2H talks. I miss tonning with those awesome people on the last day. I miss "clubbing" with them. I miss tecktonik and singing with them. I miss the GLs. I miss ONURIS. I miss ODESSA. Last but not least, I miss every single memory there. ♥ I love you all. From the bottom of my heart. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: