|
#375: ‘Cause when I needed a place to hang my heart, You were there to wear it from the start.
Saturday, May 14, 2011
8:22 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() "And all these time, I honestly wish you knew. I wish you were here." "The way to find out how much a person means to you is to imagine them dying. If your heart turns sour and you start to tear.. You know how much they mean to you." I hate feeling insecured. I hate having all these fucked up insecurities. I hate feeling like these for the past 2 weeks since you left. I hate facing the fact that you carried on life perfectly and happily without me. But maybe, I should be glad. Glad that all this is over. Glad that I didn't need to speculate about your feelings. Maybe what Baoxuan said was right. Maybe you knew I fell for you so you decided to move away. Just like that. And maybe, its for the best. I'm happy with my life now, though seeing you around still hurts. Especially when I'm right in front of you and yet, you don't acknowledge my presence. I should be glad. I should be happy. Yes. And then sometimes, I really get the feeling that I don't belong. When you're in a group of friends, and you're always outcasted, and never know what they're talking about, and that you always get the naggy feeling that they don't like you. :l Sucks to the core. Maybe this was the reason why I stayed away from people a few years back. And now I'm so damn afraid that I'm turning back to that girl I used to be 5 years ago. Projects, Elearning assignments, presentations! Tied up with them, and in addition I have some compulsory volunteering work to do with the Singapore Arts Fest. My life is packed, yet I always have time to think about unnecessary things. Tsk, time to wake up. And I wonder what is this feeling I'm feeling right now. Not again, not another round. I can't take another heartbreak. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: