<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#377: So far from where we started, so free of the chains from the past.
Saturday, June 04, 2011 11:32 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how.

I really miss the bangs girl ABX! That retarded girl. Have tons of things I need to catch up on with her. And Valencia too. Both of you. Stop MIA-ing and please join us soon okkkkkk? ^^
Love you!

Thank god for friends. I really miss quite a number of people currently. Sighhhhh.

On a sidenote, I really really wanna get into Challengers! *praypraypray
#pray forJamie. HAHAHAH. Twitter's getting to me now.

So for my own reference.
Intca: Interview Volunteering Organisation's in charge.
ArtHist: Essay due by 8th June, 5pm.
Socpsy: Famine Camp on 17th-18th June. Essay too.
Bizpre: Send topic chosen for presentation by 10th June. Record own voice for reading the King's Speech, tongue twisters and animated voice.
Wricom: Thesis statement for MUSPER's essay by 6th June.
Wk7 Intellectual Recreation of writing intro and conclusion due 9th June.
Newsletter article(s) summary due 10th June.
Essay outline and Thesis Statement due 27th June.
Musper: Write 7 entries in Logbook!

Die, so many things to do, so little time...

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: