|
#378: Cause we were everything right at the wrong time.
Sunday, June 05, 2011
5:17 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() So many things I wished you knew, so many walls I can't break through. I'm currently at the Coffee Bean at Expo trying to mug. Okay, trying to do my Art History essay because I can't seem to do it at home. No motivation at all. I keep getting distracted by food and what not. Ohgeeeeez. I'm only 1/10 done with my essay, and there's another 800 words more plus pictures to give relevance to.. I'm so screwed.. Its a gloomy day today. Rained all the way till 4 plus. Keep getting caught in the rain these few days. I'm already half sick, and I actually think I'm on my way to having a high fever soon. Damn. The weather is making me very sleepy... Well... I'll admit, I still have so much words left unsaid that are still kept deep down in my heart and I'm getting very suffocated by them. But because of our current situation, so awkward and what not, I can't seem to be able to get it across to you. Maybe this isn't the right time. I still can't find a reason that made us end up this way. Nothing happened, in my opinion. I don't know what made you just leave like that.. Leaving me hanging on to a snapped thread and I'm still left here wondering why the hell you left me hanging. I want and need a reason. But you probably wouldn't care. I've grown pretty much numb to people saying that they'll never leave. People come and go. They come into your life, they leave without a word. It just proves that next time I'll build a higher wall to protect myself more. I'm selfish. I know. But honestly, up till this point.. I don't really give a fuck anymore. Not a cry for pity, not a cry for attention, but really, I feel more alone than I ever was before. Try being in a class where everyone's either talented or popular. It makes you go mad. Maybe I'm sensitive, but... yeah. The emptiness would probably engulf my entire mind soon. I'm a paranoid girl. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: