<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#379: This is the last goodbye.
Sunday, June 05, 2011 11:46 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck. But this time, its different.

I feel like bawling my eyes out now. Reached the ultimate limit I can take. No more.

Ohkay. Oh. Yah. Forget it. Wondering why I even bothered in the first place... Nevermind.. I'm a sucker for such things. I won't cry. I won't break down. I'm strong enough to take this. Done it before, I'm sure I can do it again. Third time's the charm, even though it hurts.. Too much happened in one single night. I'm just gonna engross myself with my art history. Bye.

Even tumblr's not gonna cheer me up now.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: