<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#381: I've never heard silence quite this loud.
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 12:20 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I still care for you very much. I just don't show it anymore.

Things aren't looking up. Its totally screwed up, inside out, upside down. I honestly feel like disappearing for a while. I wanna get out of this sad place. Too much for me to bear. Everytime I'm reminded, tears well up in my eyes, and it was so fuckin' obvious when I'm wearing my spects... Shit. Thanks Darryl for accompanying me for lunch today. (:

Okay can, I keep skipping happy and high songs in my playlist. Wtf?

Well... Today wasn't that bad. Something happy today.
I FINALLY MET UP WITH THAT RETARDED GIRL OF MINE, ABX ! ^^ Happy max. Hugged her like crazy. Never really got to catch up with her much, but I'm happy enough to finally spend time with her! Heheeee. I'm glad I still have her in my life. And the rest of Onuris & Onuwis too. ♥ !

Anyway. Went to Loft with Alson, Nick, Zijie, Jen, Chris, Huichoo, Baoxuan, Faith, Devin and Manfred today. First time go Loft, lika suaku only. Unglam moments like aplenty only. I don't mind booking the Loft to stay for a week eh! Saves me the loooooong travelling time. :\ Oh. Was supposed to study and finish my essay, but we ended up camwhoring instead. Spammed like 600 over photos in 3 hours. Woah... I tagged all the photos until I wanna dai. Half dead now. Gotta sleep soon.

Oh... I still owe Kevin/Chris/ABX my H2H talk. :\

I'm really sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just wanna cry all my tears out in one night so that I won't cry anymore.

I miss my best friend. Too busy with her cheerleading stuff, and her boyfriend, and her tests... Sigh. This is what happens when Life catches up with you. I'm missing out on a lot of things in life. BIG TIME.

If only I could write my essay as fast as I blog. Tsk. I'm still stuck at my conclusion.. Idk how to end my essay. How do you end an art history essay? How do you cite? What the heck. I damn scared for SafeAssign. If the plagiarism thingy comes up with some shit value, I swear I'll kill myself. I burned my brain cells for a few nights over the essay, it had better not be some ridiculous percentage >:(

I don't like to talk about my problems. Really don't like to. But when I do, and there's someone who actually understands how you feel and what you're going through entirely, the emotion you get is overwhelming. LIKE, indescribable.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: