<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#382: Another perfect moment thrown away
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 11:36 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
All that I know is that I don't know how to make you miss me.

I love my Onuris very very much. They're the reason why I still continue smiling even through my darkest moments these few weeks. They're the reason why I never fail to laugh everyday. They're the reason why I'm able to open up more. They're the reason why my poly life is so awesome. Can't wait for the mass outing on Friday!

We camwhore like nobody's business. We laugh over stupid and retarded things. We always have heart2heart talks with each other. We insult each other to no ends but at the same time we know we're just kidding around with each other. Hello and goodbye hugs are a must when we see each other. Too much memories.

Hahahah, Zijie diedie also don't believe I'm emotional. Was I always that happy...?

Confessions are fun, but hard to think. And I'm not sure if I really wanna confess much about myself, fucked up insecurities.

Shall do the proper one here instead.
#Confession1: I've NEVER worn braces before. Teeth naturally straight.
#Confession2: I've long wanted to get into ABM since I was secondary 3.
#Confession3: I'm very emotional.
#Confession4: I like long walks.
‎#Confession5: I laugh at almost anything.
#Confession6: I've a tendency to push the people I like, away.
#Confession7: I have low self-confidence.
#Confession8: I have slow reactions. And I process things slowly too.
#Confession9: I'm a partial introvert.
#Confession10: I'm shy around people I don't know or not familiar with.
#Confession11: How people look at me matters alot to me.
#Confession12: I like guys who can draw well.
#Confession13: I dislike, absolutely dislike smokers.
#Confession14: I tend to think too much, and read a lot into words.
#Confession15: I can't swallow tablets/pills.
#Confession16: I like guys who can sing or play a musical instrument.
#Confession17: I get humoured easily.
#Confession18: I've a really bad temper.
#Confession19: I've an ugly past that I'm so afraid people will judge me because of it. ):
#Confession20: I feel inferior.

I'm deprived of sleep. I keep sleeping in the wee hours of the morning. Bad sign bad sign.
Time check 2.22am. Goodnight and goodmorning. It'll be a better day today.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: