<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#383: The pieces of memories fall to the ground.
Sunday, June 12, 2011 2:52 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
And don't you know I'm not your ghost, anymore?

So this is me, at 3.23am in the morning at Hayden's house. I feel weird looking at those photos of me w/o my specs now that I keep wearing it, hahaha. Odd. I have no idea why.

So... Common tests for the others are over now. They're probably partying away and what not. Happy for them too. It just reminds me the times in secondary school, when there were major tests or exams and everyone would be mugging and doing last minute revisions. And me? Right now, I'm stuck with projects and essays which are all due after the holidays. Which also means... I'm burning my holidays away with assignments, yet again. Ohman.

Had been going over to the Loft during the whole of last week. Everyone was mugging real hard and I was dying to complete my essay. Fyeah, Safeassigned my essay and its only 12% plagiarism!!! Heheheeeee. Efforts totally didn't go to waste :D Hopefully, the results would come out as nice too. :\

All my coursemates are so talented and all rounded, feel damn inferior, sigh.... Their essays are like.. woah..

Stayed over at Hayden's house which is a 20 minutes walk away from my house yesterday, with Kevin, Devin, Ruth, Zijie, Weisheng, Nick and Sebas. Sent Emily off for her Taiwan trip in the morning with Manfred, Nick and Kevin. And we had Astons! First time eat ok!!! #suaku. HAHAHAH.

Bused to Hayden's house to put my stuff before leaving for Plaza Sing to meet Cherlyn. Catched up, got my Koi and Itouch cover and headed back to Hayden's. Did a lot of retarded and funny shitz there. Dinner at Central. Played Monopoly Deal (WHICH I WON, HEHEHE SO HAPPEH) and Taiti (WHICH IDK HOW TO PLAY). I think everyone who tried teaching me all ended up with a big headache. Hehe.

Because... I forgot everything I was taught yesterday. :(

Slacked until 11.30pm before walking over to Ehub for midnight movie! Caught X-Men: The First Class. Its like a zai, bestttttttt out of the rest X-men movies I've watched please. And best part?

LUCAS TILL !!!!
I totally zi-highed throughout the entire movie after seeing him inside. TEEHEE. 8)
Still prefer LoganLerman though. Oops.

After movie was the best part of the entire night. Saw a cockroach while walking out of the toilet.. So Weisheng accidentely kicked it towards Zijie. And guess what was his reaction?


ZIJIE LITERALLY SCREAMED AND RAN DAMN FAR AWAY.

HAHAHAHAHA. Epic shitz. Twice somemore. We finally witnessed the ultimate fear Zijie has over cockroaches. Heheee :B Okay, to be honest, I screamed and ran away too... But I'm a girl! It makes up the difference. :x Heh.

Zijie&I! :)

Walked around Pasir Ris Town Park before heading back and tonned till 6am plus. In between, Kev and Ws and I went out to walk around for HTHT and caught McBreakfast! Which immediately after that I fell asleep while hearing them talk. Oops. :\ Initially, they only wanted to walk me back to Hayden's and then they would go prawning. But then... we all slept in the end. Hahahahaha. 8 people cramped inside one room. (Y) The waking up scene was funny.

So well... first time staying over at someone else's house. #suaku again. Hahah. Not a bad experience. Lalalaaaa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway... I got this from Tumblr. Kind of reflect a lot of the things I've been going through these few weeks.

Silent Rejection.
You know what's fucked up?
  • How someone can just decide to stop talking to you all of a sudden.
  • How someone can just stop replying to your text messages and phone calls when y'all talked not too long ago.
  • How someone can just have time to talk to other people but not you, anymore.

    Silent rejection, kills. I mean, if you didn't want to talk to someone, tell them. So you won't be annoyed and they won't have to waste their time trying to talk to you.
Source: cnguyen-

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: