<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#384: Think of me in the depths of your despair.
Monday, June 13, 2011 5:46 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
I'm an insecured mess. Don't you get it?

I've been very very active on tumblr recently. Heheheee. So many cute and relate-able things there. So yeah, I've the tumblr sticker! Cool or what. Keke, Vincent gave it to me, Cherie and Jaslyn cause he had the whole stack apparently. Thanks Vincent! ^^

So anywayyy, I got an important call at 3.22pm just now and.....

FYEAH, I GOT INTO CHALLENGERS CAMP !!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh the joy! I was literally jumping and screaming around the house, my heart was racing and I couldn't stop smiling. :D :D :D :D Best thing is, most of Onuwis peeps got in, as well as Darryl!!! :D I'mma happygirl94 to the maximum today. Hehehe. I can't stop smiling now. So at first when it was already past 3pm, I panicked like crazy! Cause many people already got called and what not and I hadn't yet. Imagine the nervousness. Then I received a call from Dray(?) saying he's calling from NPSU, and I was like, OMGWTFYAYYYYYYYYYYYY. on the inside, of course. :))))


Can't stop smiling, literally.

On another note, I downloaded Maplestory again.... But its damn mafan, the whole procedures changed and what not. Grrrr. But I'm damn tempted to play it again, since Onuris started the spark. Hahahahahah. Shall start playing after dinner! :))

Well....... I didn't want to dampen my happy post with a sad footnote. But shit you. Really. Shit youuu. If you're unhappy with me, just shoot it in my face, thanks. All three of you. I'm not being sensitive, but although I maybe ignorant but I'm not stupid. Just clarify everything with me if you're unhappy. What's the point of shooting me behind my back. Tsk. And up till yesterday, I never believed that guys would gossip like a mean lil' bitch. But guess what, some do. I have little tolerance for many things, and this is just one of the many. I'm fussy. I'm fickle-minded. I get irritated easily (when I'm tired, hungry, or upset.) Tell me straight if you're unhappy so it saves me the trouble of figuring it out.

Anyway. I've decided to put aside about matters of the heart, for now. I can't take any more shit.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: