<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#385: I'll be the keeper of our memories.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011 11:03 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
At some point, I thought I meant something to you. But in the end, I was just another girl.

I finally finished my recording! Had to keep redoing it over and over again because I just simply sound horrible. Bleh. Finally finished the whole thing and compiled them all together before uploading it on MeL.. I hate recording my own voice... When i playback and hear it, I give myself the goosebumps. Eeeek.

And, something random... I really really hate morning flu. :@

Hehe, I woke up early to do something special for my guy best friend. Although I still think its ugly, its the thought that counts... right? Gonna head down to town later on for some shopping, meet up with Darryl and pass him something and KFP2 with Jiasheng later on! Dinner at simpang, I hope. Kekeke. My holidays are boring. I have so much assignments and projects to do. Shitz. And there's Famine Camp on Friday... till Saturday 7pm. :( I really don't feel like going.. I'm the kind of live to eat person, sooo... :( Oh, and I miss the ice milo at Makan Place already , noooo :(

CAN I NOT GO FOR FAMINE CAMP, PRETTY PLEASE? :( :( :(

So lets see now... I have MUSPER essay to prepare for, individual Bizprez presentation (of which I haven't thought of any topic.. HELP!!), Socpsy essay, Wricom's newsletter, Arthist graded presentation! So rush so rush. I'm choking up on the amount of work I've to do, ahhhhh.

I'm excited for Challengers Camp! YAY! 8)

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: