|
#386: Never imagined we'd end like this.
Sunday, June 19, 2011
9:47 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() Let's just say it was an experience I will never forget. Try fasting for 30 hours straight, actually to be exact... 32 hours. And can only rely on water, milo, soya bean or chrysanthemum. That's like our breakfast/lunch/dinner. Hahahahah. And then you'd be running around doing many things and what not. Really something different to experience. And trying to fight back the hunger pangs and gastric pain was worse ): ): ): Like a million thick needles piercing thru you. And then when you walked passed so many food stalls and the smells just overwhelms you. GG.com for you if you can't control temptations. We even went to Orchard Road to promote laaaa. Of which, all the bus rides I keep sleeping. ): Mad tired, since we slept on the COLD HARD FLAT FLOOR of the classrooms in block 56. But it was better than the guys, i guess. Heh! :B Cause only girls get to sleep in aircon in block 56... Block 50 was the guys' but apparently the aircon was spoilt, lol. I think they shifted somewhere else in the middle of the night thou. Couldn't even enjoy the concert (which I left halfway for, its a course thing). But omggggg, the violinist Gabriel Ng lika cute onlyyyyyyy, and same surname, hehehehehe :$ And what's more, he damn zai please. Lightning fingers! But well... I learnt the importance of food and water and how important $$ is, kekeke. WHY CANT WEDNESDAY COME ANY FASTER?!!?! CHALLENGERS CAMP IN 2 DAYS, WOOHOOOOO~ :D :D :D *can't wait* *jumps around in excitement* |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: