<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#387: Say hello to goodbye, cause it's gone forever.
Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:11 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
My beloved Onuris , forever and always.

Hi, I'm back from Challengers Camp. :))
Overall.... The camp was okay. Probably because those who had went for FOC would be comparing this camp to FOC and what not, so maybe that's why we found it a lil' boring.. Mmhmm, but nevertheless, it was fun anyway. Hehe. :)

So I got placed in Mizar, subtribe 1. And in the end we only had a total of 10 people, including the 2 facils, Enqi and Ashraf. Thats like half of the entire attendance of our group which was supposedly ... 16. AND COOL THING IS, IN MIZAR, THERE ARE 3 JAMIE(S), INCLUDING MEH. HAHAHAHAH. (Y) So when people called out for any Jamie, all of us will turn and react. HEH.

Well.... Dirty games were really.... dirty. Lollllll. Foc was worse probably, but still, I got dirty anyway. And omgeeee, after we were dismissed to bathe, my entire subtribe just ran to the bunk at block 50 and ran all the way to indoor sports hall can. IMAGINE HOW FAR OK. I run until I just stopped halfway and walked briskly. Hehehehe. Ended up, I was the very first few to bathe, muaahahahahahha. :3 Can't help it, the cabonara sauce, ketchup and fish oil smell were starting to piss me off....

I think for dirty games, we quite lucky already. My group considered one of the cleanest groups. Kekeke. Didn't kena all the flour, butter, and all the disgusting stuff ones. (Y) LIKA COOL. And my shampoo works wonders, one wash and the fish oil smell (which was damn strong) is gone! HEHEHE, lovelove to the maximum.

So it was a SU tradition to ton on the last night of camp, otherwise beware...! You'd wake up having many things drawn on you with all sorts of things. Hahaha! So we did. Onuris sat down together and played games until damn highhhhhhh! :D Love moments like these. Can really feel us bonding even though some of us had drifted away... Played until something apparently happened at Block50 at around 3 to 4 am...... It spooked me out. :'(

Did I mention, I skipped nightwalk? For once. They had to show Insidious before nightwalk, really? I got traumatised badly by Insidious.. until I couldn't stop crying, so Cyrus sort of didn't allow me to go, but I didn't wanna go either since I was shaking. :'( Its extremely creepy ok.

Anyway. So yeah, something happened so we were asked to stay where we are and not go anywhere, and weren't allowed to make loud noises. So in the end, we were all tired... and ended up ALL of us knocked out. HEHE. Didn't get drawn! 8)

Breaking of camp wasn't really very touching, unlike FOC's where we hugged each other and cried together and stuff. I was mostly fascinated by the chairs in the LT. So coooool only. In the end we were asked to write down positive and negative points about ourselves, as well as our group mates. Then my negative points hor..... "Too pretty until people jealous", wtsssssss. How is that even a point?!?! But awwwww, my groupmates super sweeeeeeet, totally made my day, keke.

Gavin's (SALLYG) way of breaking camp lika unique only.
"Uh okay, camp end already" , HAHAHAAH. So I stupidly left my itouch behind in the LT only to let Michelle find it and saw my photooooooo, malu max. :( Next time I'll make sure I keep it in mybag at all times when not in use.. So after breaking camp, Onuris headed to Makan place to makan! In the end after lunch, some of them went home while the rest of us went Mambo to play pool. Which.... Yvette, Chris, Kev and Me didn't play. We went to Island Creamery instead, and ate a tub of Cookies and Cream icecream! Ohmygosh, lovelove! Icecream, especially my favourite one of all, makes me happy!

HTHTs and camwhored, (of which I fell asleep halfway through, too tired) before heading back. Went home and realised nobody at home! :( Home alone from 7pm all the way 1am. (Y) But in the end I fell asleep anyway.. with all the lights in my house still left turned on.. Oops.

My new nickname now is: Chubby bunny. :( SIGH.

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: