|
#389: You're a supernova.
Thursday, July 07, 2011
2:12 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() I think I might have gotten used to the life without you. Before you came into it, and after you left. It's not hard. It's just I don't know what was the reason why I held on still. And that day when I finally returned you the only item of yours that I had with me, I know that's the end. Hi friend, let's start anew, shall we? :> School's been stressing me out so much lately, I think I'm going crazy soon. All the datelines all packed together and what not. And bad grades after one another. I don't wanna fail, I don't wanna flunk anything. :( SIGH. Why am I in my course, I'm starting to doubt myself ... ANGSTY PANSTY. And I'm sick. Bad things are attracted to me, wow. |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: