|
#390: Don't let go of good times and let the bad ones go.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
6:45 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
![]() I'm officially 17! Yay! HELLO EVERYBARDYYYY! School's out, scream and shout! Firstly, a very very very big THANKYOU to everyone who made my birthday a special and memorable one. :') Like thankyou x9844387947168372 times! No matter if you were there to celebrate it with me, or had a part in it, it's the thought that counts and every one of you are important to me. Without you guys, I'm probably nothing. Thank you for being a part of my life. You guys are awesomeeeee, and I love you all very very much!!! ^^ Secondly, I'm really grateful for all the tweets, texts, calls, messages, letters, cards, presents, and especially the surprise! :')) Couldn't be touched any more than how I felt yesterday. Two surprises in a day. One by my 6 years best friend, one by a dear bunch of people who I love so much, Onuris. No words can describe how much I love you all, and how thankful I am for having you guys around. Forever. Yesterday had got to be one of the most blessed day in my entire life. Most memorable birthday too. I'm so glad I met every single one of you. :') ♥ My birthday, my life wouldn't have been the same without you guys. Love each and every one of you. Truly the best birthday evaaaaar. Thank you Juanhui, Joee, Binxiang, David for the dindin and Pooh and Hellokitty!!! :D Thank you Nick for planning everything for me, love you bro. Thank you Baoxuan, Darryl, Emily, Ruth, Weisheng, Devin, Nick, Kevin, Chris Hayes, Huichoo, Rina, Alson, Claire, Cherie, Millie, Bryan, Raff, Ben, Cyrus and Yuening for being there last night. Thank you Jaslyn, Adlina and Nat for the hugssss. Thank you Marcus, Yvette and Cherlyn for the super long and sweetest messages! AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TWEETS, WALL POSTS AND TEXTS!! :') A VERY BIG AND TIGHT HUG FOR ALL OF YOU! *HUGGGGGGGGG* ♥ |

♥ :
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.
▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.
❧ Mail •
Tumblr •
Facebook
Just comment! (: