<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts newer posts ►


#391: Wearing your heart on your sleeve, love is all you need.
Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:21 AM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.
They make me happy; whenever, wherever.

Life's been good and bad for me. Insecurities are acting up occasionally here and there. Which is actually.... very bad. Luckily for me, there are people like those above to make my day better. I'm a blessed kid. (:

Past few weeks and months had been really hectic. No time to even tumblr or anything. Clearing up assignments day after day. Finally it's all over. I feel so drained yet relieved at the same time though. And even though everything's over, some part of me still feel that I didn't do a good job at any of the assignments. It's a bad sign.

I promise I won't do last minute work anymore, hee hee.

Exams are on Friday... and I've yet to start studying yet. I'm so screwed. Intca is no light-weight module either. Better start studying.

&&& GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE WHO'S HAVING THEIR EXAMS NOW ! (:

Started going back to church last week... I can't say that I feel comfortable or anything but it was awkward for me. Like, afterall, it used to be a weekly thing. I stopped going because of the hectic schedule that I have and what not. But then again, those are just excuses. So after months of not going back.... I finally went back last week. It's a half-hearted feeling. Don't know why..

On another note, I like talks where I can open up to the people I'm confiding in comfortably without any hesitation that they would judge me. My past is ugly, I'll admit it. It's hard at times because its human nature to judge. No matter whether you intentionally did it or not. Maybe that's how insecurities came about.

I started thinking about a few things just now. It's like, everyone around me misses their secondary school times. Me? I don't. I really don't. I probably only miss the times when everything was just filled with laughters. The rest is just.... covered up by hypocrisy. It sucks. I don't know if I should be happy or not, that... on my birthday.. NONE of my secondary school friends celebrated it with me. My fault, I guess. Nothing I can do now.

And then there is this thing about my birthday. Every year, without fail, it'd suck. I'm not kidding. Past few years. never got to celebrate it properly and I never failed to cry. Without fail, I will cry. LOLOLOL, thinking back, its quite stupid and its for all the stupid reasons. Bleh.

Well.... I'm happy with my life now. I think. With the loveliest people around me that never fails to make my day. :')

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: