<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/28715249?origin\x3dhttp://fingerprintsonaplasticheart.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

◄ older posts


#393: Every Heart.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:21 PM| 0 comment(s) | add a comment.

So… now that I’m officially 18 (yay, woohoo, *throws confetti*), I have so much things and so many people to be thankful for. Even though celebrations were rather minimal, it was still very memorable, and I’m more than grateful and so loved. :’) There were many first(s) making this birthday extra special and although it clashes with a public holiday, I’m still glad that people remembered. 
For TGIU, you girls are horrible. :( Nah, just kidding. I love you guys so much I don't even know where to begin. We've been together for a year plus and I'm so glad that you guys are always there for me. You probably have no idea how thankful and grateful I am to have you girls in my life. No matter how much shit that had happened between us before, we still stuck with each other all the way till now. Thank you girls so much for planning a surprise for me, (even if it was rather last minute and during exam period) especially when you girls came up at 1AM and I was wondering which crazy person would turn up at my house at that time. It was the first time anyone had ever done it for me. Thank you for being my pillars of support throughout this past 1 year and a half. (:
For Aeolus, I swear I had no idea you guys were planning anything for me, afterall it's now exam period and I was just expecting like a small celebration after exams. Although I didn't cry when you guys appeared at my doorstep but honestly, I was really really surprised, and embarrassed (cause I haven't even bathe la haiyo). Thank you for coming down specially just to celebrate for me, even though it was late and majority of you take a really long time to come down to the other side of Singapore. Thank you for the cupcakes. Thank you for the gift and the card, especially the card. Hahaha, finally there's a card for the card-maker ^^ . I'm really touched and loved by you guys and I can't express in words how much you guys mean to me. Thank you for being my other family. (:
For Boreas, I might not be as close to you guys as the other two GLs, but I'm still thankful to have you all as my kids. I know I don't express myself much to you guys, but I know you all really do care. I think its really heart-warming to see how much you all have grown, matured and changed along the way. Although I might not be the one playing an essential role in your change, I'm still proud to say that you guys will always be my beloved kids, no matter who you are. To the 28 kids that spammed my inbox altogether at 12AM, I love you all. 
For DLJ2, although you girls couldn't celebrate it for me on the actual day because I wasn't around in church, I'm still thankful to have you girls, to support me in my walk with God and serving together (: For everyone spamming my inbox all together as well, hehehe.

Last but not least, thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, regardless of which medium. (:

With so much love,
Jamie
x

Carrying a grateful heart to sleep t’night. 

ApartofY♥u.



:
laughter. food. hope. hugs. rainbows. onuris. friends. winniethepooh. hellokitty. roses. ribbons. flowers. chocolates. late night phone calls. late night text messaging. mocha. drawing. photography. smiles. sunsets. masks. braids. flora prints. sunrise. dresses. heels. rings. casual walks along the beach. heart2heart.

▲ : Hi, I'm Jamie and I'm 17.

MailTumblrFacebook


질의응답.

Just comment! (: